Learn ThetaHealing in Montecatini Terme. You will see the New Temples of Health in Tuscany Italy, a pearl amoung the hills.
You will fell well. You will fell fit, in harmony with yourself.
Take a journey into Tuscany’s art, tradition and natural wonders, the Tuscany of “il bel Paese”, a beautiful country described by Piere d’Ailly as “the most beautiful country, favorable for the fertility of its soil and the richness of its postures”.
Tuscany is like a dream, once discovered you no longer wish to leave. “Once you have been to Tuscany, you will forget other lands, if you have been to Paradise, you will no longer need Earth […] wrote Russian writer Nikolai Gogol.
Discover the beauty and diversify of Tuscany’s landscape, a land gentle by nature, the green heart of Italy, naturally!
Tuscany’s countryside undergoes enormous variations; you can see an extraordinary multiplicity of landscapes unfold one after another, sometimes within the space of just few miles. Tuscany is the ideal setting where you can abandon yourself to pure emotion. It is often enough to pass over the brow of a hill to find yourself into completely different natural scenery. You can travel from the hills to the sea, and the contrast in Tuscany is even more obvious.
You will certainly not be disappointed by the magnificence of the hilly scenery throughout Tuscany.
Yet, leaving the valley behind you will be enchanted by the radiance of Montecatini Terme, one of the most beautiful cities – resort in Tuscany, the tourism of the new millennium, the region of Italy with the greatest number of Spas. Montecatini Terme’s water is rich in bromine, calcium, chlorine, iodine, lithium, magnesium, potassium and sodium, for regenerating body treatments. And thanks to the quiet, relaxing atmosphere, it’s an ideal place for your mental well-being.
Set among the rolling hills of Tuscany, the Montecatini Terme is notable for both its location and healing spa facilities, a full immersion, a voyage within yourself to recover your lost well-being.
There are amazing Spas dating back to the 14th century and originates from an ancient underground spring that provides healing water for people seeking wellness and even cures to illness. These modern-day Spa offers relaxation and feel-good treatments as well.
Recognized since Roman times for its therapeutic hot springs of volcanic origin, the first baths of Montecatini Terme were built in 1540. In the 20th century this medieval city of about 21,000 became one of the most renowned spa resorts in Italy.
Composer Giuseppe Verdi and playwright Luigi Pirandello were among the most famous guests enjoying a retreat here. Today, nearly two million people visit this Spa annually.
Think for example, of the many springs with water rich in natural elements. Think of the springs already known in the days of Emperor Augustus, or of those preferred by Matilda of Canossa, or of the first water where Saint Catherine of Siena used to bathe, or of the spas Pirandello and Verdi used to go to!
Now you can experience for yourself the natural resources, waters which find their way through the rocks drop by drop, coming out into the sunlight in spontaneous springs, natural swimming pools which you can dive into, in order to regenerate yourself and find a balance between body, soul and inner serenity.
The Spas in Montecatini Terme have now become the new temples of health in Tuscany, with classical pasts, modern presents, where the natural beauty of sites is rounded off by renovated tourist facilities, invigorating streams, caves and falls with warm water. Enchanting places where nature answers the need for health and wellbeing.
The waters of Montecatini’s Spas are especially healing for the liver and the digestive system. The mineral water is the cure; consists in drinking water, appropriate for wide range of liver disturbances, difficulties with liver, stomach, intestines and kidneys.
Montecatini’s healing waters are saline solutions with a diversified concentration with precious natural substances like those contained in our organism, sodium, chlorine, calcium, lithium, iodine, phosphorus, therefore the organism has no difficulties in absorbing these substances.
You’ve got to see it to believe it!
These Spas are essentially about drinking the waters and relaxing to relieve stress.
This is perfect place where you can attend an amazing Intuitive Anatomy Class in Tuscany Italy, in a beautiful, family-friendly hotel dating back to 1850, discovering the mystery and gifts of this country to a level which most people only dare to dream …
The hotel offers tranquility in a traditional Tuscan style and comfort in a warm atmosphere, perfect for learning, and enjoys a very central location. Come and discover Montecatini Terme, an ideal city to regenerate yourself, to learn and to spend a relaxing and peaceful holiday!
To the beneficent effects of the mineral water cure, Intuitive Anatomy class offers healing to the body’s systems through the release of accumulated energetic emotions. You will explore the beliefs held in each system and their relationships to physical “dis-ease.” having ample time for self-healing and to work with other class members to clear limiting Beliefs.
We combined the best therapy, using the Spa facilities and drink the waters, each of which have different health properties, while taking the Intuitive Anatomy Seminar. An onsite doctor can suggest you the kind of healing water you may need if you have a specific health issue, which might be treated by drinking the waters.
The four springs which surfaces in Mantecatini Terme are so called:
- Leopolidina, taken for constipation
- Regina, restores bile flow from liver to bowels, hepatic and bladder disorders
- Tettuccio, for liver, lower cholesterol levels
- Rinfresco, diuretic, restoration of mineral levels after exercise.
Physical Therapies has lots of very modern equipment for various, mud and bath treatments, hydro-massages, Ozona Ted bath therapy, Muscule Therapy and Physiotherapy.
There are also a variety of health and beauty Therapies available. On the ground floor, there is a large hall for Hydroponics Therapies; at the first floor you’ll find the Wellness Centre and the other two floors house the equipment for mud, bath and inhalation treatments.
Mud baths and several different bath therapies will take more or less 3 weeks, and no less than 15 days, same 15 astonishing days of Theta Healing Intuitive Anatomy Class, a-depth journey of discovery that will take you intuitively through the entire Human Body!
You can also choose from lots of complementary therapies:
- Shopping Therapy … yes, shopping is said to increase Serotonin among women… and, unfortunately, adrenaline among men…. There’s also:
- Music Therapy with live music playing all day … used to improve learning, build self-esteem, reduce stress, support physical exercise, and facilitate a host of other health-related activities.
- Walking Therapy improves overall the sense of well-being and happiness and generally helps dissipate negative states of mind and unpleasant thoughts, boosts energy, improves sleep, relieves tension and stress, and combats anxiety and depression. Walking also improves self-esteem and provides an internalized sense of accomplishment. Montecatini Terme, enjoys some breathtaking walking views and most beautiful parks, only 2 minutes from our hotel. Walking on Montecatini Alto, on the hillside, you can see Montecatini Terme emerge from the plantations of olive trees. The Tuscan countryside could not better kept. The area attracts nearly two thousand visitors every year.
- Art Therapy can guide to creative expression and can lead to a general sense of relief and overall better mental health. The benefits of art therapy make it worth exploring as a catalyst for healing. Tuscany is the subject of many paintings by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci and Giotto, as the perfect example of nature benign to humans and their works, that assist and harmonizes civilizations rather than contrasting it. Tuscany is the region of Italy – but certainly not the only one – in which the city countryside relationship seems especially harmonious.
- Food Therapy – find balance and serenity while boosting energy with Tuscany style food; enjoy the beauty-boosting foods and nutrients, energize, rejuvenate, detoxify and cleanse! Tuscany’s traditional food and cooking herbs are prized for their harmonizing effect on the body- For example; Holly Basil helps to prevent colds, flue fever and asthma, while olive leaf is loaded with potent, important, and powerful antioxidants!
Now it’s your turn to experience their true medicinal magic by taking our Cooking Class! Meet the chef and learn how cook a nice Tuscan meal in the heart of Tuscany! This small and intimate class is offered as a view into a typical Tuscan cuisine. We will start with grocery shopping at the central market. After this fun experience we will reach the hotel and start the lessons in a private kitchen. A true hands-on experience, and you will prepare your own meal, made of Bruschetta, Fresh Home-made Pasta, and a main course, accompanied with a selection of Chianti wines, only from Tuscany!
This is Montecatini Terme, an exclusive full-service natural spa resort, a town that continued to attract a wealth of famous visitors, including royalty, for its thermal treatments and enviable shops.
And now you can treat yourself as a royalty, being part of our Intuitive Anatomy ThetaHealing Group. Take charge of your well-being naturally.
Join us in Montecatini Terme, Tuscany – Italy.
You’ll be glad you did.